The Willows Activity Farm Office supports all customer, staff and supplier administration and interactions. The office works 7 days a week to support the business.
The job role is responsible for delivering the highest levels of efficient administration, customer service and satisfaction with all external customer interactions and all internal customer interactions (i.e. staff and suppliers).
• To be a member of the front-line team responsible for answering telephone calls and emails into the office, providing the required information efficiently and with a smile
• To answer and respond efficiently to all customers who access the Guests Services area
• To respond professionally and efficiently to all customer calls and emails that delivers total customer satisfaction
• To be responsible for the info@willowsactivityfarm email address and respond to all queries in a timely manner.
• To log and respond to all customer complaints received in the office by telephone, email, social media in association with the General Manager
• To support the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive in responding professionally and efficiently to customer queries through social media channels(Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/TripAdvisor etc.) in a timely and appropriate manor
• To respond professionally and efficiently to all staff queries
• To respond professionally and efficiently to all supplier queries
Health & Safety
• To follow all Health and Safety regulation and standards both in the office and throughout the site
• To report any Health and Safety concerns immediately to the relevant manager
• To maximise the enquiry to booking conversion for Group bookings and Birthday Parties through the customer journey and administration process
• To support the Customer Experience Manager in the administration of Memberships and communicate with Members as required
• To manage payment and banking requirements associated with Group and Party Bookings and provide reconciliation spreadsheets to accounts
• To efficiently use the Group database in the marketing of our Group visits
• To monitor and evaluate volume and value of Group and Party bookings and provide monthly reports for the Head of Marketing
• To support in the management of the ticket webstore
• To support the HR function with administration tasks as required
• To support the Health and Safety function in the business with administration tasks as required
• To take meeting notes as required
• To undertake data input as required
• To support the Senior Management Team Members with administration/support tasks as requested
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Management Team.
Preferred candidate’s strengths:
- Passionate about our mission
- Enjoy customer service and have good communications skills
- Able to ‘be the life of the event’
- Ability to perform administrative duties and multi-tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Emotional resilience
- Be able to perform activities listed above
Advantages of working with us:
The annual company holiday entitlement is a maximum of 28 days or 224 hours inclusive of any Public and Bank Holidays taken. The holiday year runs from the first day of the payroll year to the last day of the payroll year which is 11th March to 10th March.
As holiday entitlement is calculated on an accumulation basis, your personal annual entitlement maybe different depending on actual hours worked. Your hourly rate of holiday pay is equal to your working hourly rate of pay.
Working Days Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday days off)
The office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, working Sunday to Thursday (with another role covering the office Friday and Saturday). This is a salaried position and flexibility/additional hours may be required to meet the demands of the job at times during the year to ensure we deliver the best quality service to our customers.
Link to the full job description:
- preferred candidate strengths Approachable, Courage, Critical Thinking, Professional, Team player
- Salary (£) See details
- Additional application question 1 What interest you about this role?
- Additional application question 2 What are your top 3 strengths and give me an example of these?
- Additional application question 3 Why should we hire you?