Based in South London, we started as a service providing medico-legal support for solicitors. Our bank of psychiatrists are Section-12 approved, highly experienced and continue to provide a reliable and responsive service. Using our mental health expertise as a foundation, the Curado Group has evolved over the last 20 years to become a health management company passionate about delivering quality services for people with mental health needs, particularly forensic mental health services.
Health and Social care
To assist in the provision of care support work for 2 residential care homes in Sutton
- Apprenticeship: Health & Social QCF and other short courses in relation to mental health and health & social care.
- Leadership Academy
- Opportunity to be an I Care Ambassador
- Working towards a Level 2 or 3 QCF in Health & Social Care
- Minimum 9 GCSE’s, grades A- C. English and Maths included.
- Must have good command of English.
- Committed, willingness to complete the apprenticeship, punctual, reliable, resourceful, organised, ability and willingness to listen and learn, team worker, passionate about health and social care
- Background in Health & Social Care preferable.
Sutton at 307 Sutton Common Road or 1 Cranleigh Gardens
Apprentice rate – minimum wage
How to Apply and detailed information:
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH GET HIRED JOBS***
Contact Paige Maher at email@example.com or on 0208 661 7238 for an application form. Alternatively, get in touch with the Get Hired team.
*** Disclaimer: We have approved this role to be advertised on our jobs board but you will need to fill an application form to apply. If you have any questions or problems with applying please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org ***
- preferred candidate strengths Calm, Compassion, Considerate, Courage, Empathy, Friendly, Patient, Persistent, Polite, Positivity