Willows Activity Farm is a family attraction that is passionate about customer service and
provides its guests with a safe, enjoyable and exciting experience, resulting in the highest level
of guest satisfaction.
Your role is to work as part of the food & beverage team in preparing and delivering a variety of tasty food and beverage products in various locations in the farm park, welcoming and assisting our guests, making a difference to their day and helping to create lasting memories.
• To ensure you deliver a high level of customer service as defined by the company, interacting and engaging with guests at all times.
• You will be passionate, helpful and go out of your way to engage with our guests, answer their questions and add value to their visit.
• To have a positive and helpful attitude at all times when interacting with guests remembering and respecting at all times that you are representing Willows Activity Farm and the Peter Rabbit brand.
• To be able to communicate politely and effectively with guests and colleagues at all times.
• Ensure high levels of teamwork are always encouraged and show an “above and beyond” attitude to your work with other Willows team members around you.
• Follow company procedures concerning lost children to ensure the guest experience is securely and safely protected.
• Ensure you can engage with guests of all ages and adopt the necessary skills to interact with them.
• To accurately take and efficiently process food and beverage orders engaging with customers to deliver the Food &Beverage guest experience
• To play a role in making sure the Food and Beverage areas always look clean and tidy, which will help enhance the guest experience.
• Actively promote the events and services on site, ensuring you are aware of both current and future events taking place on the park.
• To comply with all company policies on food safety and food hygiene.
• Ensure you are aware of and comply with all company policies, as laid out in the Staff Handbook, including dress code, mobile phone policy and acceptable behaviour
• To undertake any other reasonable request as directed by your line manager
Health and Safety
• To adhere to all company Health and Safety standards and EHO legislation within the Food and Beverage function to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff across the business at all times
• To undertake any training required for health and safety, food safety, fire evacuation, emergency and first aid procedures as required by the company
• To assist in ensuring all company HACCP paperwork is completed daily as instructed by your line manager
• To ensure all cleaning procedures are completed to meet the required legislative health and safety and food safety standards at all times.
• To ensure that all Food and Beverage preparation and delivery is carried out safely and to standards of hygiene that ensure the safety of our guests.
• To adhere to all fire regulations, emergency and first aid procedures
• To adhere to the company dress codes at all times and ensure that personal hygiene standards are maintained.
Preferred candidate’s strengths:
➔ Passionate about our mission
➔ Enjoy customer service and have good communications skills
➔ Able to ‘be the life of the event’
➔ Emotional resilience
➔ Be able to perform activities listed above
Advantages of working with us:
The annual company holiday entitlement is a maximum of 28 days or 224 hours inclusive of any Public and Bank Holidays taken. The holiday year runs from the first day of the payroll year to the last day of the payroll year which is 11th March to 10th March.
As holiday entitlement is calculated on an accumulation basis, your personal annual entitlement maybe different depending on actual hours worked. Your hourly rate of holiday pay is equal to your working hourly rate of pay.
You will be contracted on a flexible hour basis initially and hours will be agreed in advance
with your line manager. You will predominately be required to work weekends, Bank Holidays and school holidays.
Link to the full job description:
- preferred candidate strengths Approachable, Calm, Confident, Considerate, Passionate, Patient
- Salary (£) See details
- Additional application question 1 What interest you about this role?
- Additional application question 2 What are your top 3 strengths and give me an example of these?
- Additional application question 3 Why should we hire you?