- Work collaboratively with Store Manager and shop floor team to ensure efficient movement of stock.
- Accept and check off incoming deliveries and moving to shop floor/storage areas.
- Arranging transfers to warehouse or other stores within the group and other stock related duties to include stock replenishment of shop floor.
- Organise stock rooms and continuously strive to improve ways of managing stock.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Light cleaning duties within the store.
- This role will involve manual labour to include moving and handling heavy goods and climbing stairs.
Applicants must meet the following essential Criteria:-
GCSE (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English – Grades A-C
Numeracy and accuracy skills
A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
Flexible work pattern
Part time- Permanent
***All applications should be made through the external partner website link below***
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
*** Warning and Disclaimer: Although this role is advertised on our jobs board it is from an employer that is not part of The Prince’s Trust and so you will need to apply externally***
We need to tell you – we have not checked out the job and don’t know whether the role is right for you. So we can’t endorse the advert or the job or know if you are making a good choice. You should think about any risks there are, ask any questions, and if you proceed with the application, you must realise and accept that it is up to you to make the choice and to be responsible if there are any further consequences.
If you have any questions or problems with applying please get in touch on email@example.com
- preferred candidate strengths Flexibility, Friendly, Passionate, Patient, Team player
- Salary (£) Not disclosed on the employers website