Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care, including, personal care, house-help and companionship services for older people. Home Instead Senior Care – Greenwich and Bexley is the only homecare provider to be rated “Outstanding” by the CQC within the Royal Borough of Greenwich and Bexley boroughs, where we operate. As a CAREGiver at Greenwich & Bexley, you will travel to the house of the clients and provide a range of care services to enable them to continue to live independently in their own homes.
Our Company’s values:
- We specialise in the care of older people with a pioneering, relationship-led service that allows our clients to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Our mission ‘To be the UK’s most admired care company through changing the face of ageing’ informs everything that we do and puts people at the heart of our business.
- We are the pioneers of relationship led care, helping people to remain at home in familiar surroundings, enjoying a stimulating and enhanced quality of life. Specialising in providing non-medical care to older people, our brand is ideally placed to assist our ageing population.
Advantages of working for us:
- We believe in caring for our clients to the highest standard, by encouraging our CAREGivers to reach their highest potential, and ensuring we make a real difference to clients’ lives, every day.
- We provide personalised support with award-winning training and minimum visits of one hour, matching our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust, and ensure regularity to maintain the continuity and develop understanding.
- You will receive training to build your skills and confidence plus on-going training opportunities.
- Personal Care Duties
- Administering Medication
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting health and wellbeing of Clients
- Flexibly work a range of shift patterns
Preferred candidate’s strengths:
- We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team.
- It would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be a personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
- You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful and have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (enter your postcode for vacancies in your location)
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH GET HIRED JOBS***
*** Warning and Disclaimer: Although this role is advertised on our jobs board it is from an employer that is not part of The Prince’s Trust and so you will need to apply externally***
We need to tell you – we have not checked out the job and don’t know whether the role is right for you. So we can’t endorse the advert or the job or know if you are making a good choice. You should think about any risks there are, ask any questions, and if you proceed with the application, you must realise and accept that it is up to you to make the choice and to be responsible if there are any further consequences.
If you have any questions or problems with applying please get in touch on email@example.com
- preferred candidate strengths Approachable, Calm, Compassion, Considerate, Detail Orientation, Emotional Control, Empathy, Team player, Timekeeping, Trustworthy
- Salary (£) £10