We manage a merchant pipeline and maintain our internal merchant acceptance database.
We establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
We research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in Apple Pay
We support merchants with their Apple Pay integration from a business and technical perspective.
We create reports on the account and pipeline progress to share with leadership and wider Apple teams
Apple Pay is seeking a Business Development Representative to join the Apple Pay team to develop partnerships and strategic alliances with e-commerce merchants in the UK. Partnerships will be focused on securing acceptance of Apple Pay in merchant Apps and Websites.
The Apple Pay team helps merchants transform the way people shop online. We create a vision and inspire merchants to transform their e-commerce experience using Apple products.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for sourcing new merchant opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up. You will also build rapport with merchants and strategic partners through friendly and engaging communication. In this role, you will be a great teammate and define/manage/coordinate work with individuals across the Apple Pay organization.
Our company’s values:
Advantages of working for Our company:
- Work with a leading Worldwide company in technology.
- Work in an organization that empowers people with technology.
- An avenue to leave your mark through innovative ideas.
- You have experience in cold calling and building relationships over the phone
- You have experience managing a pipeline of prospects and actively reaching out to external leads
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- You possess a professional, decisive personality with the ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
Preferred candidate’s strengths:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Have an outstanding personality and ability to use initiative
- You’re creative
- You’re inquisitive and Hardworking
- Willingness to learn new things and face any challenges.
Contract- 6 Months
Number of Vacancies to fill:
- preferred candidate strengths Approachable, Creativity, Detail Orientation, Determined, Eager to learn, Enthusiasm, Flexibility
- Salary (£) See details
- Additional application question 1 What interest you about this role?
- Additional application question 2 What are your top 3 strengths and give me an example of these?
- Additional application question 3 Why should we hire you?