How it works
1. Find jobs
We've got jobs from value-led companies who are ready to hire young people with a passion
2. Apply for job
You'll be directed to apply on the company's website. You'll find the link at the bottom of each job post.
3. Give Us Feedback
If your application is successful, be sure to let us know so that we can support you through the next steps.
Applying for a role during coronavirus
When applying for a job role during this time you should think about a number of things before submitting your application, and make sure you’re familiar with government guidance on Covid-19.
Key things to think about:
• If you’re working in a public-facing role during the Covid-19 pandemic, you could well be a key worker or ‘critical worker’. Please read the Government’s current guidance to understand what this means and whether it is right for you
• How will you get to work? What ID do you need? How is your physical and mental wellbeing? These are all important questions to ask yourself before you start your role. If you’re uncertain and want support, talk to a member of our team via Live Chat who will be able to help you during this time.
• The office, shop floor or warehouse during this time might be different to one that you’re used to. For example, there might be more pressure on the business to meet customer needs and this will require you to have confidence and resilience. If this concerns you, reach out to us via Live Chat and we’ll support you with this.
• If you’re caring for someone who is considered vulnerable and requires shielding during this time, use government guidance to understand the best way to continue caring.
• If you have, or think you have, Covid-19 symptoms, this may delay you in taking up a job if you get an offer. Take a look at the government guidance for dealing with symptoms and continue to reach out to us via Live Chat so we can match you to a role once the time’s right.
Which jobs are best for you?
We are dedicated to helping you find a job that you’re passionate about. We believe that the key to this is understanding your personal strengths and how your values fit with those of a company before you apply for a role.
We are here to help you to:
So, what are your values?
Values are the things that matter most to you. Do you value kindness and compassion most of all? Or maybe you value always learning new things? There’s not a right or wrong answer to this – everyone’s values will be slightly different.
Once you know your own values, you can look for businesses who value the same things. This helps you to find a company that will be a great place for you to work.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure what your values are, we have some more information and a list of what they might be to help you figure this out.
How do I apply for a job?
Start searching for your next role here.
Read the job description thoroughly. At the bottom of each post you’ll see a link directing you to the company’s website to
complete your application.
If you need assistance completing your application, reach out to us: email@example.com